- 帖子
- 0
- 精華
- 0
- 積分
- 11
- 閱讀權限
- 1
|
3#
發表於 2003-9-22 02:05 AM
| 只看該作者
Dog Day Weekend
狗天周末
By: The Big Infidel
由: 大的异教徒
Chapter I:
章我:
It is safe to say that Susan wasn’t expecting anything like this to happen over our three day weekend together.
说是保险箱苏珊wasn’期待任何东西的t希望这我们的3个天周末上一起发生。
We had been planning the weekend away for months and finally it was here.
有月的时间我们离开一直在计划周末并且最后它在这里。
It was mid-morning on Friday and I had just picked her up from her office.
现在是在星期五的上午并且从她的办公室我刚已经接她。
She is a VP of marketing for a bank and has a pretty fearsome reputation as a hard-driven woman in pursuit of success.
她是为一个银行交易的一VP并且有漂亮的吓人的名声作为一困难驾驶在成功的追击的女人。
As we drove to the house, ostensibly to pick up our things, she didn’t know was that I had made alternate plans for our time together.
当我们开了进房子, 外表上捡起我们的事情, 她didn’t熟悉是在我们的时间我一起已经制定交替的计划。
Plans which I was now going to put in motion as we pulled into the driveway of our house.
我是按照我们拉了进我们的房子的车道的去在运动放的现在的计划。
All I needed was the right opportunity, which she gave me almost immediately after entering the house.
所有的我需要了是正确的机会, 在进入房子以后她几乎很快地给了我它。
"I’m thirsty", she said, at which I offered to get her a glass of cool water.
"I’口渴的m“, 她说, 在哪个我提出了得到她的一杯凉爽的水。
My anticipation peaked as she drank deeply from the glass I handed her.
按照从我传递了那的玻璃她深深地喝了的我的预识达到顶点了她的。
You see, I had added a sedative to the water which would put her to sleep for four to six hours.
你看, 我已经补充说一稳静到有4∼6个小时的时间将使她休息的水。
A short time later, I was carrying her to our room to put into practice the plan I had rehearsed in my head for weeks.
一短时间以后, 我正在带她到我们的房间实施在我的头有星期的时间我已经排演的计划。
Susan is a cute, trim brunette with large brown eyes.
苏珊是一可爱, 有大的棕色的眼睛的整齐的深肤色人。
She’s about 5 foot, 4 inches tall with medium length hair and is very photogenic due to her somewhat square and elegant jaw line.
她’s大约5脚, 4英寸高与媒介长度头发并且由于她是很产生光的有点方形和端庄的颚行。
In spite of her reputation at work, around me she has a gentle and slightly submissive personality, which I hoped would play into the situation I was about to create.
不管她的在工作的名声, 在我附近她有温和并且稍微听从的个性, 我希望了它将玩进我准备创造那的状况。
I stripped the blankets off the bed and covered it with an old flannel sheet before laying her down and ducking out to get my supplies.
离开床我剥去了毯子并且用一条旧的法兰绒床单在下面放她并且外面低头得到我的供应前盖住了它。
I re-entered the room and went to work.
我重入了房间并且去了工作。
Starting at her toes, I began to paint her body black.
在她的脚趾出发, 我开始了把她的身体漆成黑。
Working my way up her smooth legs to her crotch, which I painted white.
工作我的方法起来她的到她的裤档的光滑的腿, 我油漆了它白。
I continued up her torso with a tapered white stripe which widened out to about 6 inches before narrowing again at her neckline.
与一tapered我继续了她的躯干起来在在她的领圈再变窄前外面放宽了到大约6英寸的白斑纹。
I then painted her sides, shoulders and arms black to match her legs.
我那时油漆了她的边, 肩膀和黑的手臂匹配她的腿。
After the paint had dried, I rolled her over and once again started at her feet, painting her entire backside jet black.
在油漆以后已经弄干, 我卷了她过去并且再次在她的脚出发了, 油漆她的黑的全部背后喷气。
Lying on her back once again, I returned to the white paint, taking it up across her chin, around her mouth and up her nose and forehead just into the hairline.
在她的背后上再次躺, 我回到了白油漆, 越过她的下巴拿它起来, 在她的嘴附近并且起来她的鼻子和前额就进极细的织物。
As before, the black paint followed up the sides of her face and neck, all over her ears and into the hairline about an inch.
当在以前, 黑油漆跟随了她的脸和颈的边起来, 在整个她的耳朵并且进关于一英寸的极细的织物。
All that was left was for me to paint her lips and the tip of her nose black, which I then did, connecting her new doggy nose to her lips with a small stripe down the middle.
所有这些被离开be到我油漆她的她的黑的鼻子的嘴唇和末端, 我然后做了它, 与小斑纹在中间下面把她的新狗鼻子连结到她的嘴唇。
Forty minutes into my project she was off to a great start.
进我的工程的40分钟她关到伟大的开始。
Next came the fangs.
下次来了毒牙。
I had purchased them last Halloween, but never used them.
最后一万圣节前夕我已经购买他们, 但是从来没使用他们。
They were the professional type, which usually adhere to one’s real teeth with denture glue.
他们是职业的类型, 它通常遵守一个’s有假牙胶水的真实的牙齿。
As I mixed the epoxy glue I was going to use, I idly wondered how we’d ever get these off of her later on.
当我混合了环氧基树脂胶水我将使用, 我闲散地感到惊讶了怎么我们’d她的曾经稍后将这些取下。
With the five minute epoxy ready, I placed a dab in each tooth, dried her eye teeth off as well as I could, and pressed them into place, holding them carefully until the glue had set.
与准备好了的5分钟环氧基树脂, 我放置了一在每牙齿轻打, 离开弄干了她的眼睛牙齿象一样我能, 并且压了他们进地点, 小心地拥抱他们直到胶水已经设定。
I then rolled her up onto her side and removed a 2" circle of the paint right at her tailbone.
到她的边之上我那时卷了她起来并且搬迁一2” 在她的tailbone的油漆权利的圆圈。
Retrieving her black leather tail, I proceeded to super-glue it to the exposed flesh, once again, holding it carefully in place until the glue had set.
搜索她的黑的皮革制品尾巴, 我进行了到超级胶水它到暴露的肉, 再次, 在地点小心地保持它直到胶水已经设定。
I then re-painted the surrounding flesh to match the rest of her body.
我那时重新绘制了匹配余下她的身体的包围的肉。
After clasping her black leather dog collar around her neck, I stepped back to look at my handy work.
在在她的颈附近紧握她的黑的皮革制品狗领子以后, 我走了回到看我的便利的工作。
There, curled up on our bed, was my beautiful wife, looking very much like a dog.
在那里, 在我们的床上卷了起来, 是我的美丽的妻子, 非常看喜欢一条狗。
I can’t really explain what happened next.
我能’t确实解释什么发生了下一。
Let’s just say that I got caught up in the excitement of the moment, but the next thing I knew, I had a pair of scissors in my hand and I was cutting off most of her hair, except for two areas on top of her head, which I fashioned into dog ears, using some of the remaining epoxy, which I had thinned down with acetone.
让’s就说我得到了在片刻的兴奋被赶上来了, 但是我知道了那的下一件事情, 在我的手里我有了一双剪刀并且我正在割掉她的头发的大多数, 除了在她的头上的2个区域, 它我式进狗耳朵, 使用一些留下的环氧基树脂, 它我thinned下面与丙酮。
I now had no idea how we would undo some of these changes by the end of the weekend.
我现在不知道在周末底我们将怎么恢复这些变化的一些。
Looking at my watch, I realized that she would be waking up soon.
看我的手表, 我认识到了她将醒着起来快。
In fact, she was starting to move around a bit and her eyelids were beginning to flutter.
事实上, 她正在开始围绕移动一点并且她的眼皮正在开始鼓翼。
It was then that the fever of the moment seized me again.
它是然后片刻的发烧再抓住了我。
Running to the workbench, I returned with some black duct-tape.
跑进手工台, 与一些黑的管磁带我返回了。
Upon my return to the bedroom, I grasped her ankle on her right leg and pulled her foot back until it was touching her left buttock.
在之上我的回到卧房, 我在她右边掌握了她的踝节部腿并且撤退了她的脚直到它正在摸她的左方的屁股。
I then taped her leg in this position with twelve or so wraps of the duct tape before repeating the process on her other leg.
在这位置中与12我那时拍摄了她的腿管磁带的在在她的另外的腿上重复过程前左右包。
She was starting to make some noise now as she continued to regain consciousness.
按照她继续了重获知觉的她正在开始现在发出一些噪音。
Quickly, I grabbed her right hand and bent her arm at the elbow until her hand was resting on her shoulder.
快速, 我抓住了她的右手并且非常近直到她的手把她的手臂弄弯了在她的肩膀上正在休息。
As with her legs, I securely taped her arm in this bent position with numerous wraps of tape.
就象她的腿, 在这弄弯的位置中我安心地拍摄了她的手臂与众多磁带的包。
She was awakening just as I finished taping her left arm in place.
按照我完成了在地点拍她的左方的手臂的她只是醒。
I stepped back and sat down to watch my new quadruped, dog-wife awaken from her drug-induced sleep.
我走了回来并且坐下了看我的新的四足动物, 狗妻子从她的劝诱药睡觉醒来。
As you might expect, Susan was completely disoriented at first.
当你可能期待, 苏珊是完全起先使诱惑了。
Trying helplessly to extend her legs and arms, not realizing what had happened while she was out.
无望地试着扩充她的腿和手臂, 不认识到当她外面时什么已经发生。
Eventually, she awakened fully and began to assess her situation, still oblivious to my presence in the room.
最后, 她充分醒来了并且开始了评定她的状况, 仍然健忘到我的在房间里的出席。
"What the
“什么
why are my arms taped?"
我的手臂为什么是拍摄了吗?"
she said.
她说。
I did not respond, but waited to see what would happen next.
我没反应, 但是等待了看什么将发生下一。
"My legs!
“我的腿!
what the hell is going on here?"
什么地狱这里正在继续?"
It was then that I stood up, walked over and clicked a leash onto her collar.
它是然后我站起来了, 走了过去并且到她的领子之上点按了一条皮带。
"Get up" I said.
“起床” 我说。
She looked at me in wonderment, then rolled over onto her elbows and knees.
在惊叹她看了我, 到她的肘和膝之上然后滚动了过去。
"What is going on here?"
“什么这里正在继续?”
she said, with some fear creeping into her voice.
她说, 一些害怕地爬进她的声音。
"See for yourself" I said, pulling gently on her leash and causing her to awkwardly turn towards the large mirror facing our bed.
“为你自己看” 我说, 在她的皮带上轻轻地拉并且引起她到向面临我们的床的大镜子尴尬地转弯。
As she pivoted on all fours, her tail gently wagged in the air.
当她装在枢轴上在上所有的4, 在空气她的尾巴轻轻地摇摆了。
She had turned out better than I had ever hoped.
与我曾经已经希望比她更好已经生产。
At first, she actually said "where am I?"
起先, 她实际上说“在哪儿我?”
when she looked into the mirror.
当她调查了镜子时。
I didn’t say a word, but waited and watched as the reality of her situation slowly dawned on her.
我didn’t一个词说, 但是等待并且当她的状况的现实迟缓地破晓了在上看了她的。
After several moments of silence, she said weakly "that’s me, isn’t it
沉默的若干片刻以后, 她说虚弱“’s我, isn’t它
you’ve secretly turned me into a dog."
你’ve秘密地把我变成了一条狗。”
Chapter II:
章第二:
"Actually, you’re a border collie now" I said, barely able to contain my excitement at her predicament.
"实际上, 你’现在回答一条边界大牧羊狗” 我说, 恰好能以她的困境包含我的兴奋。
"If you’re a very good doggy for the weekend, I’ll turn you back into a woman before Monday morning" I said, "but for now, you are a pet dog.
"如果你’有周末的时间回答一条很好的狗, I’ll在星期一早上前把你变成回来一个女人” 我说, “要不是现在, 你是一条宠物狗。
Now that you look like a dog, I expect you to act like a dog, eat like a dog, go to the bathroom like a dog and even think like a dog for the next two days.
既然你看起来像一条狗, 我期待你象一条狗一样行动, 象一条狗一样吃, 象一条狗一样去洗澡间并且象一条狗一样有下一2天的时间甚至想。
"
"
"Fuck you!"
“淫你!”
she said, "let me go!".
她说, “让我走!”。
I had anticipated an initial anger reaction, and began to gently pull her leash, forcing her to walk toward the edge of the bed like a dog being led.
我已经期待初始的愤怒反应, 并且开始了轻轻地拉她的皮带, 强迫她朝床的边象一条狗一样走正在被领导。
"What are you doing?"
“你正在做什么?”
she asked.
她问了。
I didn’t answer, but just kept leading her helplessly towards the edge of the bed.
我didn’t回答, 但是就不停地向床的边无望地领导她。
"Stop it!"
“阻止它!”
she said nervously.
她紧张地说。
I kept pulling until her elbows were just at the edge and she was in danger of falling off.
我不停地拉直到她的肘只在边并且她处于掉下来的危险中。
"Now", I said calmly, "you must see the situation you are in.
“现在”, 我平静地说, “你必须看见你在那的状况。
Whether you like it or not, you’ve been transformed into my pet dog and I can do anything I want with you.
你是否喜欢它, 你’ve被转变成我的宠物狗并且我能做与你一起我想要那的任何东西。
Just by pulling on your leash I can make you perform like a dog.
由在你的皮带上拉我能就让你象一条狗一样演出。
You are completely under my control and you need to accept that.
你是完全在我的控制和你下面需要接受。
From here on out, I expect you to stop resisting, stop speaking and adopt all the mannerisms of a dog.
从这里在外面上, 我期待你停止稳定, 停止说话并且接受一条狗的所有的怪癖。
If you don’t, I’ll be forced to discipline you."
如果你穿上’t, I’ll被强迫纪律那你。”
At this I held up a rolled up newspaper.
在这我举起了一卷了报纸起来。
"Now look at the dog you’ve become in the mirror again and make your decision."
"现在看狗那你’在镜子中ve再成为并且做你的决定。”
She slowly turned her head to look at herself sideways in the mirror.
她迟缓地转了头在镜子中侧着看她自己。
Her black back gently swayed as she did so and her tail wagged softly.
她的黑回来当轻轻地晃动了她这样并且她的尾巴温柔地摇摆了。
She studied herself carefully in silence, then turned her unhappy canine face towards me and said "Arf!
在沉默她小心地学习了她自己, 然后转弯了她的不快乐似犬面对我并且说“Arf!
Arf!".
Arf!“。
"Good girl Suzi!"
“好女孩Suzi!”
I said, petting her on the head.
我说, 在头上爱抚她。
I then lifted her off of the bed and proceeded to lead her down the hall towards the kitchen.
床的我那时离开升起了她并且进行了下面领导她向厨房的大厅。
She panted softly as we walked down the hall, somewhat slowly, as she adjusted to walking on all fours.
当我们走下了大厅她温柔地出气了, 有点迟缓地, 当她调配了以走在上所有的4。
As we passed the bathroom, she began to wine.
当我们通过了洗澡间, 她开始了到葡萄酒。
"What’s the matter girl?
"什么’s麻烦事女孩?
Do you need to go to the bathroom?"
你需要去洗澡间吗?"
At this, she barked in the affirmative.
在这, 她赞成地吠叫了。
I walked her into the bathroom and lifted her into the bathtub.
我走了她进洗澡间并且升起了她进澡盆。
She then carefully shifted her legs apart and peed into the drain.
她小心地那时分开转移了腿并且小便了进排水管。
I wiped her off and began to lift her out of the tub when she barked again "Arf, Arf".
我离开揩去了她并且当她再吠叫了时开始了从浴盆升起她“Arf, Arf“。
"What is it girl?"
“什么是它女孩?”
I asked, setting her back down in the tub.
我问了, 使她在浴盆退后。
I soon found out.
我快找出了。
Her body began to strain and soon a large, brown you-know-what began to emerge from her anus.
她的身体开始了到紧张并且快一大, 棕色的you-know-what开始了从她的肛门出现。
She spread her legs to squat further down and pushed hard.
她进一步下面散布腿蹲着并且推困难。
I stepped back to watch.
我走了回到手表。
It was unbelievable, there was my wife as a dog, trapped on all fours, collared and leashed, squatting to shit like a dog!
它是难以置信的, 作为一条狗有我的妻子, 套住了在上所有的4, collared并且控制, 象一条狗一样蹲着到拉屎!
"Next time, you do that outside" I said, reaching down to clean her up.
“下一次, 你做在外面” 我说, 下面到达整理她。
As I wiped her (painted-white) pussy dry, I noticed that it was wet from something other than urine.
当我揩去了她的(油漆-白) 干燥的猫咪, 我注意了从一些东西除尿以外它是湿的。
Exploring further with my fingers I discovered that she was in heat!
探险更深用我的手指我发现了她在热!
"Well, well, it looks like someone is enjoying herself quite a bit after all!"
“很好, 很好, 它看起来像某人相当有点毕竟正在享受她自己!"
I said.
我说。
Lifting her out of the tub, I carried her into the family room and placed her on the carpet.
从浴盆升起她, 我带了她进家庭房间并且把她放置了被叫去受训。
Her back arched as I explored her wet pussy with my fingers.
当用我的手指我探险了她的湿阴户她的背部弯拱了。
I said "Pant like a dog", which she obediently did.
我说“象一条狗一样出气”, 她服从地做了它。
"Speak", she barked.
“说话”, 她吠叫了。
"Sit up an beg", she sat back on her haunches and wined.
“坐起一请求”, 在她的腰臀部分上她坐好了并且赢。
"Lick balls", she nuzzled my crotch, wining like a dog until I unzipped and produced my rock hard cock.
“卷过球”, 她挖了我的裤档, 象一条狗一样赢直到我解开了并且生产了我的强硬的公鸡。
She then proceeded to lick my balls and suck my cock.
她那时进行了到卷过我的阴囊并且吮我的阴茎。
"Time to eat" I said, grabbing her leash, I pulled her forward, and forced her to drink as I shot hot semen into her mouth.
“吃的时间” 我说, 抓住她的皮带, 我向前拉了她, 并且当我射击了热精液进她的嘴强迫了她喝。
We spent the rest of the day in much the same fashion.
处于许多一样的时尚我们度过了余下日子。
She learned to fetch my slippers, chase a ball, eat and drink from a bowl, etc..
她学习了取我的拖鞋, 追逐一个球, 吃并且从一个碗的饮料, 等等..
It was surprising how quickly it had happened, but I think that both of us were actually starting to acclimate to her being a dog by the end of the day.
它怎么快速已经发生是令人诧异地的, 但是我认为我们的两个是实际上开始适应对她在日子底的一条狗。
I fucked her several times during the day, during which I had to discipline her twice with a newspaper for talking, but she quickly fell in line.
我被骗她若干次在日子期间, 在哪个期间我不得不纪律她两次携带着为谈话的一份报纸, 但是在行她快速倒下了。
The only problem was that a great deal of her paint had rubbed off during the day’s activities and she was now looking a lot more human than she had that morning.
唯一的问题是在日子期间许多她的油漆离开已经擦’s活动和她是非常看的现在更人与那早上她有比。
I could tell that she was also getting stiff from being bound all day on all fours.
我能告诉她也是从整天被绑在上变得生硬所有的4。
So, around 9:00 pm or so I said "that’s enough for today, you’ve been an excellent pet" and walked her to the bedroom.
因此, 在9:00 pm左右附近我说“’s足够有今天的时间, 你’ve是一个优秀的宠物” 并且陪了她到卧房。
I poured a bath for her and gently lowered her into the warm water.
我倾入了洗澡为她的并且轻轻地降低了她进温暖的水。
As the paint washed off, I snipped the tape so she could return to being a bi-ped.
当油漆洗了离开, 我剪断了磁带因此她能回到是一只两足动物。
She gratefully stretched her arms and legs out and smiled at me.
她感恩地外面拉长了手臂和腿并且向我微笑了。
By the time the tub was over, she had lost all traces of being a dog except for her dog’s ears, canine teeth and tail, all of which would require chemical solvents to undo.
等浴盆完了, 她已经失去除了她的狗是一条狗的所有的踪迹’s耳朵, 似犬的牙齿和尾巴, 所有将其中要求化学的溶剂恢复。
Chapter III:
章第三:
"Can I speak now?"
“现在我能说话吗?”
she asked.
她问了。
I paused a moment, then told her "ok".
片刻我暂停, 然后告诉了她的“ok”。
"That was the most erotic day of my life" she said.
“那是我的一生的最性欲的天” 她说。
"I had no idea that I wanted to be a pet so badly!"
“我不知道我这样非常想要成为了一个宠物!”
We chatted about it a bit more, but she drifted off to sleep from exhaustion after a short while.
关于它我们聊天了更多, 但是她离开漂流了从疲劳一会儿以后睡觉。
I was so stimulated from the day’s activities that I couldn’t sleep and lay there thinking about all that had transpired.
我是从日子这样刺激了’s活动我couldn’t睡觉并且躺在那里考虑所有这些已经公开。
The one disappointing thing about the day had been that her paint job had worn off so quickly, which had been disappointing.
关于日子的一件令人扫兴的事情是她的油漆工作离开这样快速已经穿, 它令人扫兴。
I was also still wondering how we were going to do her hair and get the fangs out of her mouth before Monday morning.
我也仍然是想知道我们将怎么样做她的头发并且从她的嘴在星期一早上前得到毒牙。
I was musing about how well she had done as a quadruped, when I got an idea
作为一个四足动物关于多好她已经做我正在沉思, 当我得到了一个想法时
a nasty, awful, twisted sort of idea
一肮脏, 可怕, 想法的捻的种类
an idea that drove my cock to attention and caused me to slip out of bed to put it in motion.
那赶了我的公鸡到注意并且引起了我从床滑倒把它放在运动的一个概念。
I turned off the house alarm and went out to the garage.
我关掉了房子警报并且去了车库。
We have an art studio out there with a pretty good selection of paints, inks, etc..
随油漆的一个漂亮的好选择我们在那里有一间艺术工作室, 墨水, 等等..
After a short while, I found what I was looking for.
一会儿以后, 我发现了我正在寻找的所有这些。
A gallon jug of jet-black Indian ink.
黑玉色的墨汁的一个加伦水壶。
My prize in hand, I returned to the house, grabbed some more of the sedative I had used on her earlier and returned to our bedroom.
我的在手里的奖金, 我回到了房子, 抓住一些更多的的稳静我已经使用在上她的更早并且回到了我们的卧房。
I quickly dropped the sedative in the glass of water she keeps at her bedside and went back to bed to wait.
我快速落下了稳静在她的床旁在水的玻璃里她坚持并且回来等待的床。
My getting back into bed caused her to stir and she leaned over as she does almost every night to take a deep drink of water before going to pee.
我回来进床引起了她搅动并且当她倾斜了过去她几乎每个晚上在去小便前喝水的深饮料。
Within moments of her returning to bed, she was completely out.
在她的片刻以内回到床, 她是完全外面。
With my heart pounding in my chest, I lifted her out of bed and laid her out on the tiles of our bathroom floor.
与我的心在我的胸膛跳, 从床我升起了她并且在我们的洗澡间地板的瓦上利用了她。
Taking Vaseline from the medicine chest, I proceeded to "paint" a trail of grease along the same pattern that I had painted the white paint earlier in the day, up the center from crotch to forehead.
从药箱拿矿脂, 我进行了“油漆” 沿着在日子内我更早已经油漆白油漆的一样的模式的脂肪的一条路径, 在到前额的从裤档的中心上面。
With this in place, I carefully lifted her into the bathtub, donned some rubber gloves and opened the ink.
与这在地点, 我小心地升起了她进澡盆, 穿上了一些橡胶手套并且打开了墨水。
I soaked a washcloth and applied it to her hip area to see how the ink would take to her skin.
我浸透了面巾并且把它用于了她的新潮的区域看墨水将怎么带去她的皮。
I was shocked at how quickly and deeply the ink penetrated her epidermal layer.
在怎么快速并且深深地墨水渗透了她的外皮的层我被震惊。
When I pulled the ink-soaked cloth away, she had a shiny black splotch on her hip that wouldn’t rub or wash off.
当我脱身了浸透墨水布时, 在她的臀部上她有了一点晴朗的黑污迹wouldn’t擦或洗离开。
Breathing heavily from my excitement, I proceeded to work the ink deep into her skin from her hips down to her toes.
从我的兴奋沉重地呼吸, 我进行了工作进她的从她的臀部的皮深的墨水下面到她的脚趾。
I knew this was wrong, but couldn’t stop myself.
我知道了这是冤屈, 但是couldn’t阻止我自己。
I then deeply stained her torso and arms, with the Vaseline protecting her "white" area.
我那时深深地染色她的躯干和手臂, 与矿脂保护她的“白” 区域。
I applied the ink right up to her neck, where I stopped and stepped back.
直到她的颈我申请了墨水右, 我在哪儿停止了回来并且走。
There she was, sleeping soundly with no idea what had happened to her.
她是, 没有已经碰巧的想法酣睡她的。
Her entire body was now stained black except for a shock of white flesh up the middle.
她的全部身体是除了白肉的震动黑的染色的现在起来中间。
It would last for months perhaps, which caused me to hesitate at her face.
它将上次有月的时间或许, 它引起了我在她的脸犹豫。
How would we handle this?
我们将怎么处理这?
Everything I had done so far could be covered with clothing until it wore off.
被衣服到目前为止我已经做的任何事物能盖住直到它穿了离开。
Even her black stained hands could be explained away by an art project gone awry.
甚至她的染色的手能歪曲的走的艺术工程解释的黑色。
But her face?
但是她的脸?
That would be impossible to explain
那将是不可能的解释
"Fuck it" I thought, as I bent down and applied the first blotch of ink to her forehead.
“淫它” 我想了, 当我弯腰了并且把墨水的第一点大块斑点用于了她的前额。
Once again being careful of the Vaseline covered area, I proceeded to dye the skin on her face jet-black.
再次小心盖住的矿脂区域, 我进行了在她的黑玉色的脸上涂皮。
Now there was no turning back.
现在不能转回去。
After allowing the ink to soak in, I actually applied a second coat to her face, just to seal her fate further.
在允许墨水浸透在以后, 我实际上申请了一秒大衣当着她面, 就进一步封上她的命运。
I then turned on the water in the tub, washed off the Vaseline coating and rinsed the excess ink down the drain.
在浴盆我那时打开了水, 离开矿脂涂层洗了并且在排水管下面冲洗了过量墨水。
The question now was what to do with the shock of white flesh she had running up the middle.
问题现在是对待白肉的吃惊什么她跑上中间。
It really didn’t complete the effect very well to see skin showing there in its natural color.
它确实didn’t完成作用很好看见皮在它的自然的颜色出现在那里。
Then it came to me.
它然后来找了我。
She had recently been complaining about a quick tan/stain product that had turned a test spot on her skin a dark orange-brown color, which took four weeks to wear off.
她最近正在抱怨那已经转的一件快的晒黑/污点产品在她的皮上的测试点一种黑暗的橙棕色的颜色, 它花了4个星期离开穿。
I rummaged in the bathroom drawers to find it.
我在发现它的洗澡间抽屉里的rummaged。
Luckily, she hadn’t thrown it away, but instead had dropped into the abyss of the bottom drawer, which was full of junk and rejected cosmetics.
幸运地, 她hadn’被丢弃它的t, 但是代替已经落下进嫁衣的深渊, 它充满垃圾并且拒绝了化妆品。
The rest was easy.
剩余的是容易的。
I applied a liberal amount of the product to what remained of her exposed flesh and watched as her skin turned dark orange-brown.
我使用了到她的暴露的肉的留下了并且按照她的皮变得了黑暗的看了的产品的宽大的数量橙棕色。
I let the product sit for 30 minutes, then against the instructions on the bottle, re-applied it, driving an even deeper shade of color.
我让产品有30分钟的时间坐, 然后对在瓶子上的说明, 再运用了它, 驾驶颜色的一块甚至更深的阴影。
After another hour and a third coat of the product, I washed her off and laid her out on the bed to examine my handy work.
产品的另外的小时和一件第3大衣以后, 我离开洗了她并且在床上利用了她检验我的便利的工作。
As before, all that was left was to stain her lips and nose black, which I then did with a q-tip, fully completing her transformation.
当在以前, 所有这些是离开是污点她的嘴唇和黑的鼻子, 我它然后对待了一q末端, 充分完成她的转化。
Laying there Susan now closely resembled a Rotweiller dog.
现在接近地放苏珊在那里类似了一条Rotweiller狗。
Only this time the color would not rub off and could not be removed with soap or solvents.
离开仅仅这次颜色将不擦并且与肥皂或溶剂不能被移开。
Exhausted, I fell asleep on the bed beside my newly, semi-permanently transformed pet.
精疲力尽, 在床上我入睡了在旁边我的最新, 半-永久地被转变了的宠物。
I must have given her too much sedative, because when I awakened at 9:00 am, she was still sleeping.
我肯定已经给她的太多稳静, 因为当在9:00我醒来了时是, 她仍然是睡觉。
I silently slipped out of bed and renewed my efforts to turn her into a dog for a second day.
从床我静静地滑倒了并且更新了我的努力有一秒天的时间把她变成一条狗。
I quietly and quickly re-taped her legs into their quadruped position, but decided to try something different with her front legs this time.
我安静地并且快速回答磁带她的进他们的四足动物位置的腿, 但是决定了这次试用与她的前面的腿不同的一些东西。
Grabbing a large bottle of super glue, I bent each finger until the pad of her finger tips were touching the upper part of her palm, then I applied a liberal amount of glue to hold each finger in place.
抓住超级的胶水的一个大瓶子, 我把每根手指弄弯了直到她的指尖的垫正在摸她的手掌的上面的部分, 我然后使用了胶水的宽大的数量在地点抓住每根手指。
With all her fingers glued, I then placed glue in between each knuckle, effectively gluing her hands into "paws".
用所有的她的手指粘合了, 我那时放置了两者间的胶水每个关节, 有效地粘合她的手进“爪”。
I concluded the operation by securely gluing her thumbs against the side of her index fingers.
由安心地粘合我结束了军事行动她的对她的食指的边的姆指。
Chapter IV:
章IV:
The effect when she awakened was extraordinary.
作用当她醒来了时是非凡的。
First she stirred a bit, then her eyes opened and she stretched her paws above her head.
她首先搅动了一点, 在她的头上面她的张开的眼睛和她然后拉长了她的爪。
She immediately noticed her blackened arms and paws and said "what the fuck?"
她很快地注意了她变黑的手臂和爪并且说“什么性交?”
She looked down at her body and legs and sighed "one more day of this eh?"
她下面看了她的身体和腿并且叹息“最后一个的天的这啊?”
I said "maybe a little more than one more day" "What do you mean by that?"
我说“或许有点多于最后一个的天” “由什么你意味着那?”
she said, struggling up onto all fours.
她说, 斗争起来到之上所有的4。
She turned toward the mirror and saw herself.
朝镜子她转弯了并且看见了她自己。
"Wow, you must have used better paint this time.
“哇, 你肯定这次已经使用好一些的油漆。
The color is much more realistic.
颜色是更多实体论。
I’m
I’m
a Rottweiler now, aren’t I...
一Rottweiler现在, aren’t I...
and the paws, I can’t believe you gave me paws!"
并且爪, 我能’t相信你给了我爪!"
She stared intently at herself for several moments then said "wait a minute, I recognize the brown color on my face and chest
有若干片刻的时间然后她集中地盯着她自己说“一分钟等待, 在我的脸和胸膛上我认可棕色的颜色
it looks just like that instant tan product I tried a few weeks ago!
就象我一些星期以前试用了那的那件立即的黝黑的产品它看!
Tell me you didn’t use that on me!"
告诉我你didn’t使用在我上!"
I then responded by replacing her collar around her neck and re-attaching her leash.
由在她的颈和回答依附附近代替她的领子我那时回答了她的皮带。
"You bastard!"
“你坏蛋!”
she said, which earned her a rap on the nose with a rolled up newspaper.
她说, 它赚了她的敲击正好与一卷了报纸起来。
She still hadn’t realized the full extent of her troubles until I picked her up off the bed and set her on the floor.
她仍然hadn’t认识到了她的麻烦的最大程度直到离开床我接了她并且将她放在地板上。
Once there, she was able to see into the bathroom and could see the gallon jug of Indian ink on the floor.
一旦, 她能看进洗澡间并且在地板上能看见墨汁的加伦水壶。
She stared at it dumbly for a moment, then said "you wouldn’t!, you didn’t!, you couldn’t!"
有片刻的时间她无言地盯着了它, 然后说“你wouldn’t!, 你didn’t!, 你couldn’t!”
she walked on all fours over to the doorframe to the bathroom and rubbed her harm against it.
她走了在上所有的4过去到到洗澡间的门框并且对它擦了她的伤害。
Nothing happened, the door frame was still clean and white, her skin was just as shiny and black as it had been a moment before.
无意义的事发生了, 门结构仍然是干净并且白的, 当片刻它在前她的皮只是象晴朗并且黑的。
"Oh my god!", she whispered "you really did it to me
“哦我的上帝!”, 她低语了“你确实它对我
do you know how long this will take to wear off?
你知道这将拿多长离开穿吗?
I’m going to look like a dog for months!"
I’去有月的时间看起来像一条狗的m!"
At this, she broke down and started to cry, tears dripping off of her new canine teeth before hitting the carpet.
在这, 她垮掉了哭并且开始, 她的新的似犬的牙齿的在撞击地毯前离开滴下的眼泪。
"My career
“我的职业
everything I’ve worked so hard for
任何事物我’ve工作了这样困难为
all reduced to nothing because you decided to turn me into a dog as part of a sick fantasy!
因为你决定了作为一个生病的幻想的部分把我变成一条狗,所以都归结了为无意义的事!
I’ve never been so fucking humiliated in my life!"
I’ve从来不是在我的生活这样淫耻辱了!"
At this, she completely broke down and curled up on the floor.
在这, 在地板上她完全垮掉了起来并且卷。
I probably should have felt bad, but frankly, I was too turned on just by looking at her in her transformed state.
我应该可能已经感觉到坏, 但是坦白, 我是也打开了公平由处于她的转变的状态看她。
Her complete humiliation heightened my passion to an almost frenzied state.
她的完全的耻辱升高了我的到一种几乎狂热的状态的热情。
After a while, she stopped crying and sat up on her haunches, tears still glistening off of her black cheeks and breasts.
一会儿以后, 她停止了哭并且在她的腰臀部分上坐起了, 仍然反光的眼泪离开她的黑脸颊和乳房的。
"Ok", she said, trying to take charge, "first you have to get some solvents and untape my legs so I can do everything possible to get back to normal.
“Ok”, 她说, 试着看管, “你不得不首先给一些溶剂和untape我的腿因此我能做可能的任何事物回来到正常。
Maybe we can reduce the intensity of the color to look like a dark tan or something."
我们能或许减少颜色的紧张看起来像一黑暗晒黑或一些东西。”
I responded by walking across the room and smacking her on the nose with my rolled up newspaper.
由穿过房间并且正好咂她与我反应了我的卷了报纸起来。
"Owww!"
“Owww!”
she cried, only to receive another smack, this time a little harder.
她哭了, 没想到会收到另外的风味, 这次有点努力。
"Stop it, you asshole!"
“阻止它, 你肛门!"
she yelled, which earned her an even harder smack on the ass.
她叫喊了, 它赚了她的一甚至努力在驴上的风味。
"You know the drill" I said, "you’re my pet Suzi and dogs don’t talk."
"你知道练习” 我说, “你’回答我的宠物Suzi并且狗穿上’t谈话。”
"But…
"但是…
" she said, trailing off as she saw me raise the newspaper again.
" 她说, 拖尾离开当她看见了我再上升报纸。
She thought better of it and said "Arf!
它的她更好想了并且说“Arf!
Arf!"
Arf!"
instead.
代替。
"Good girl, Suzi" responded.
“好女孩, Suzi” 反应。
"Now, let’s go and get you some food."
"现在, 让’s走并且给你一些食物。”
She sighed heavily, but walked ahead of me to the kitchen as I held her leash without resistance.
她沉重地叹息了, 但是在我前当没有抵抗我拿了她的皮带走了到厨房。
Her tail gently wagged back and forth as she walked down the hall on all fours.
当她走下了大厅在上她的尾巴轻轻地来来往往地摇摆了所有的4。
With her new front paws, she was able to move much more quickly and naturally.
与她的新前面爪, 她能移动更多快速并且自然地。
As she ate from a bowl in the kitchen (a combination of bacon chunks and cubes of french toast) I drank my coffee and read the Sunday paper.
当从一个碗在厨房里她吃了(咸肉块的联合和french烤面包的立方) 我喝了咖啡并且读星期天论文。
When she was finished, I guess she had decided to accept her situation for another day, since she had absolutely no choice.
当她被完成时, 我想她已经决定有另外的天的时间接受她的状况, 自从绝对她没有选择。
She came over and laid her chin on my leg, just like any real dog would do, and whined softly.
她过来了并且在我的腿上放了她的下巴, 就象任何真实的狗将做, 并且温柔地哭诉了。
I looked down to see a single tear trickle down her freshly-minted Rottweiler face.
我下面看了看见单个的眼泪下面流她的freshly-minted Rottweiler脸。
"Come on now" I said, "you love being a dog, so stop whining.
“现在过来” 我说, “你爱是一条狗, 这样停止哭诉。
I’ll call your office and tell them that we’re taking a two-week vacation.
I’ll叫你的办公室并且告诉他们我们’回答度假一个2星期假期。
That will give you plenty of time to adjust to being my pet, then we can figure out our long-term plan."
那将给你很多的时间调配我的宠物, 我们能然后计算出长期的计划。”
At this, she sat back with a shocked expression on her face.
在这, 与震惊的表情在她的脸上她坐好了。
"You can’t keep me this way forever!"
"你能’t这样永远坚持我!"
she exclaimed.
她呼喊了。
At this, I gave her a little smack on the nose with my paper.
在这, 我给了她的携带着我的纸有点正好咂。
"Remember your place!"
“记得你的地点!”
I said sternly.
我严厉地说。
"You are going to remain a dog for as long as I want you to!"
“你将仍然是一条狗为只要我想要你!”
She managed to hold back the tears this time, and sulked off on all fours to the make-shift bed of blankets I had rigged for her the previous day.
她设法了这次阻止眼泪, 并且离开愠怒了在上所有的4到我已经配备为那的毯子的权宜之策的床她的先前的天。
In a short while, she was sleeping peacefully.
在一会儿内, 她正在睡得安稳。
Lying on her side with her legs stretched out in front of her, I couldn’t help but think how successful her transformation had been.
在她的边上与她的腿躺外面伸展了在前面她的, 我couldn’t帮助但是认为她的转化怎么样成功。
Someone in passing could easily mistake her for a dog.
在过去的某人能容易错误她为一条狗。
Little did I know that my theory was about to be tested.
利特尔我知道了我的理论准备被测试。
Chapter V:
第V章:
While Suzi slept, I called her office, intending to leave a message informing them that she would be out for at least two weeks.
当Suzi睡觉了时, 我叫了她的办公室, 打算留给有教育意义的一条消息他们有至少2个星期的时间她将外面。
I was startled when her assistant, Toni, answered the phone and began fumbling through my message when she said "Ah!, she can’t take off yet.
我被惊讶当时她的助手, Toni, 接听了电话并且当她说时开始了通过我的消息探索“啊!, 她能’t还起飞。
I have to get her signature on the Regency contracts before she goes!"
在摄政合同上在她走以前我不得不得到她的签名!"
Before I could stop her, she said that she was coming right over and hung up the phone.
在我能停止以前她的, 她说了她恰好正在来过去并且挂了电话起来。
She must have really dashed out the door, because my attempts to call her back only got me the answering machine.
她肯定确实外面已经击破门, 因为我的打电话给她回来的尝试仅仅给了我回答的机器。
I sat numbly for several minutes, wondering what to do.
有若干分钟的时间我坐了麻木, 想知道做什么。
Susan’s office was very close, almost walking distance, so Toni would be here any moment.
苏珊’s办公室是很靠近的, 几乎走的距离, 因此Toni将在这里任何片刻。
Just then, the doorbell rang, telling me that she had, in fact, arrived.
正在那时, 门铃响了, 告诉我她, 事实上, 到达。
I moved to the front door, almost like a robot.
我搬了到前面的门, 几乎喜欢一个机器人。
I intended to keep her outside, take the contracts, forge Susan’s signature, then send her on her way.
我打算了坚持她的在外面, 拿合同, 伪造苏珊’s签名, 在她的路然后送她。
Like so many other things that had happened in the past five minutes, this too, went wrong.
象一样如此多在过去内那已经发生的另外的事情5分钟, 这也, 出错了。
"Susan has to sign these in front of two witnesses", said Toni.
“在2个证人前面苏珊不得不签署这些”, Toni说。
"I thought that you and I would just watch her sign, then I’d be on my way".
"我认为了你和我将就看她的签名, 然后我’d在我的路“。
I stood there at the door, looking into the eyes of this blonde-haired, blue-eyed twenty-something woman and totally ran out of ideas.
在门我站在那里了, 调查眼睛的这金发-毛发, 蓝色眼睛20一些东西女人并且超出概念完全跑了。
I stepped out of the way and ushered her inside, my mind racing frantically.
从方法我走了并且展示了她的里面, 我的狂暴地跑的头脑。
Tony walked quickly into the house calling "Susan" loudly.
托尼快速走了进打电话的房子“苏珊” 高声。
In the other room, Susan, now "Suzi" must have heard her and awakened.
在另外的房间里, 苏珊, 现在“Suzi” 肯定已经听见她的并且醒来。
In her sleepy, confused state, she called out "Yes, in here" to the familiar sound of her assistant’s voice.
在她的欲睡, 使状态糊涂了, 她叫喊了“是, 在这里” 到她的助手的熟悉的声音’s声音。
As I chased Toni down the hall, I couldn’t help but notice that she was an extraordinarily beautiful woman.
当在大厅下面我追赶了Toni, 我couldn’t帮助但是注意她是一个格外地美丽的女人。
She had an hourglass shape that looked wonderful in the white skirt and navy blue blouse she was wearing.
她有了那看了的沙漏形状奇妙在白裙子和海军她正在穿那的蓝色的罩衫。
She entered the room where Suzi was lying down, scanning for her boss.
她进入了Suzi下面正在躺的房间, 为她的老板扫描。
I caught up just in time to see her face as her eyes fell on Suzi, who was now sitting up in the corner and looking ahead in shock.
我就及时赶上来了看到作为她的眼睛她的脸落在Suzi上了, 谁是在角落坐起并且在吃惊向前看的现在。
"I didn’t know you had a dog!"
"我didn’t知道你有了一条狗!"
said Toni, who reflexively moved forward to pet Suzi.
Toni说, 谁反身地向前搬了到宠物Suzi。
As she crossed the room, she suddenly stopped dead in her tracks.
当她穿过了房间, 她突然停止了死了在她的课程。
"Wait a minute
“一分钟等待
what the
什么
ohmygod
ohmygod
Susan!
苏珊!
Is that you?!"
是你?!"
At this, Suzi just hung her head down, unable to maintain eye contact.
在这, Suzi就垂了她的头在下面, 不能维持眼睛接触。
Toni sat down with a thud on the floor, staring in disbelief.
随一次重击在地板上Toni坐下了, 在不信上凝视。
After a few moments, she said "well, we all knew you were a total bitch at work, but I didn't think it was true at home too!"
一些片刻以后, 她说“很好, 我们所有知道了在工作你是一条全部的母狗, 但是我没认为在家它也是真实的!"
I watched in silence as Toni stood up and walked over to Suzi.
在沉默作为站起来并且去了过去Suzi的Toni我看了。
She looked at me and asked "what is your pet’s name?"
她看了我并且问“什么是你的宠物’s名字?"
"Suzi" I answered numbly.
“Suzi” 我回答了麻木。
"Well, Suzi, I have to tell you that you make for an absolutely wonderful dog."
“很好, Suzi, 我不得不告诉你你有利于一条绝对奇妙的狗。”
She then reached for the end of Suzi’s leash, looked at me and said "may I?"
她那时伸手拿东西了Suzi的结束’s皮带, 看了我并且说“可能我?”
"Yes, certainly" I said.
“是, 当然” 我说。
At this, she picked up the end of Suzi’s leash and tugged gently to get her moving.
在这, 她捡起了Suzi的结束’s皮带并且轻轻地用力拉了使她开展起来。
Suzi did not respond at first, so Toni gave a much harsher pull to let her know that she meant business.
起先Suzi没反应, 知道因此Toni给了许多更苛刻的拉让她她意味着了商业。
Reluctantly, Suzi responded.
勉强, Suzi反应了。
I spent the next five minutes watching Toni walk my wife around the large room like a pet.
我度过了下一5分钟看Toni在大房间附近象一个宠物一样走我的妻子。
"How long will she be like this?
“她将象多长一样这?
She’s a Rottweiler, yes?"
她’s一Rottweiler, 是?"
Toni asked excitedly.
Toni兴奋地问了。
"Well, at least for a month" I responded.
“很好, 至少有月的时间” 我反应了。
"Awesome!"
“可怕!”
said Toni, scratching Suzi behind the ears.
Toni说, 在耳朵后面抓Suzi。
She then walked over to me and gave me a deep french kiss.
她那时去了过去我并且给了我一深的french吻。
I was too stunned to move.
我是也惊骇了移动。
"You must be one hell of a man to have gotten this bitch into her true form."
“你必须是把这个贱女人已经装入她的真实的形式的一个男人的一个地狱。”
She then bent down, pulled Suzi’s leash tight and began to finger Suzi’s pussy from behind.
她那时弯腰了, 拉了Suzi’紧密的s皮带并且开始了到手指Suzi’从在后面的s猫咪。
"Oh my god
“哦我的上帝
she really likes this.
她确实喜欢这。
She is positively dripping down here."
她是肯定地下面这里滴下。”
Suzi lowered her head in shame, but began panting like a dog just the same.
在耻辱Suzi降低了她的头, 但是开始了象就一样的一条狗一样出气。
Chapter VI:
章VI:
Six weeks have passed since Susan became a dog.
自从苏珊6个星期已经过去成为了一条狗。
Her coloring is showing no signs of wearing off and her calf muscles are beginning to atrophy after being taped in place for so long.
她的染色不正在显示出离开穿的迹象和她的在以后肌肉正在开始到缩小的小牛在地点被拍摄为这样长。
The other day, I released her legs and she was unable to straighten them, so she is well on her way to becoming a quadruped on a permanent basis.
前些天, 我释放了她的腿并且她是不能的伸直他们, 因此她是很好在她的到在一个永久的基础上成为一个四足动物的路。
She has become quite used to her role as a pet and hasn’t spoken a word of english in over four weeks.
她相当已经成为过去常她的角色作为一个宠物和hasn’说的t在超过4个星期内的英语的一个词。
Toni now lives with us and has assumed Susan’s old position at work since Suzi went out on stress-related disability (it was remarkable to watch Toni push the paperwork through on that one).
与我们Toni现在住在一起并且已经假定苏珊’在联系压力残疾上在自从Suzi的工作的旧位置去外面了的s(看Toni通过在上推文书工作是显著的那一)。
So, my wife is permanently my pet and her former assistant, now my mistress, takes her for walks on a daily basis around our property.
因此, 我的妻子是永久地我的宠物和她的以前的助手, 现在我的主妇, 为散步在一个每日的基础上在我们的属附近拿她。
Suzi fetches my slippers, barks on command, performs dog tricks and seems to show no signs of tiring.
Suzi取我的拖鞋, 在命令上吠叫, 执行狗诡计并且似乎别显示出迹象的累人。
Looking at Toni, I’m now thinking that I could really get used to the idea of having two dogs around the house
看Toni, I’m现在认为我能确实习惯于在房子附近有2条狗的想法
The end?
结束? |
|